A classic is something everyone thinks they should read, but no one has. Mark Twain. What, if anything, did you know about John Bunyan’s classic, The Pilgrim’s Progress before reading it?
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
A gathering place for readers
2 comments:
I think that is a funny quote by Mark Twain. I actually do like a lot of the classics.
I didn't know anything about this book when I began reading it though. All I knew was that it was mentioned in Little Women and other books and movies portraying people from that time period.
I honestly thought it was going to be about pilgrims in some way which is why I put it for November. Haha. Jokes on me.
That is a funny quote of Mark Twain's. I guess if he had it to say again he would probably change the quote because now his books are classics!
I did not know anything about Pilgrim's Progress" except that it has been mentioned in a lot of books I have read and I was curious.
Post a Comment