Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Caricatures

Bunyan's characters are universal. They are types or caricatures which can be found in all times and places. Can you think of people you know who could step into the shoes of characters like Talkative and Ignorance? Did other characters remind you of people in your real life?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think most of the characters can be compared to ourselves.
All of these caricatures are parts of each person.

The Kings said...

Yes, I can think of some people who fit those categories...including myself. When I think of Talkative I am reminded of a girl on our Ragnar team who wore me out in just the short times I was with her from her constant yaking. She was a nice girl but ...wow! The caricatures represent good and evil and in-betweens...and so fit life back then and as we know it today.