Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Surprise

Were you surprised by the twist the plot takes when Rebecca's body is found...and when Maxim finally tells the truth about his and Rebecca's marriage? Did the strange details of plot fall into place for you?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Yes, it did. Because I had seen the movie years ago I knew that Rebecca had been killed but I couldn't remember some of the details. I felt so sad for Maxim that he had done this but not surprised after he told her the details and found out why.

Cheryl said...

I wasn't surprised although I wasn't sure how it would happen... I figured something like that was going to happen.

Seth and Julie said...

Like I said, I have read and seen it before so no. I am not sure I was even entirely surprised the first time because you can feel something looming throughout.