Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beatrice and Giles

What is the heroine's relationship with Maxim's sister Beatrice and her husband Giles? What about the advice Beatrice offers the heroine?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Beatrice and Giles were very friendly to her. Beatrice was a little outspoken but with good intentions. I can't remember what the advice was but what came to mind was her fixing her hair up nicer?

Cheryl said...

Yeah she did say something about her hair being flat. It made me picture the heroine as a really plain girl.
Beatrice and Giles were friendly and I think Beatrice genuinly liked her but she had one of those really strong outspoken personalities that , I think, would have been a little hard to get really close to for a quieter person like the heroine.

Seth and Julie said...

I think she probably could have been friends with them and they would have received her very well, if she hadn't been so sure everyone would have preferred Rebecca.