Thursday, May 31, 2012

Your thoughts?

What do you think of the Host? Especially after reading the Twilight books, how do you think it compares to them?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

I really liked the Twilight series and I didn't think she could write another book so well as those. But she did. I really enjoyed "The Host" after a few pages. It took me a bit to figure out what voice was whose and the letterhead that represented Wanda or Mel.

Holly said...

The Host was pretty good, but it took a little longer to get into it compared to the Twilight books. I think it was mostly just getting used to the characters, and trying to figure out what was going on at first.

Cheryl said...

I liked it. As I told my mom when she was here the only real problem I have with Stephenie's writing is that she tends to repeat phrases.
In twilight it was "his golden eyes". In The Host it is "hiss".
I think she is good at creating characters.