Thursday, May 31, 2012

A world of souls

The souls are kind, considerate, and peaceful but they lack the range of emotion felt by humans. Does a world inhabited by the souls appeal to you? Why or why not?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

They had so much peace (except from the Seeker whom seemed on a crash course vendetta) but I think human life, given all it's frailities and personalities and feelings, is a better way. We have to work through life, enjoy happiness and peace, but also have the diversity of challenges and ideas and love.

Holly said...

I guess I would take it over a war torn world, but I would prefer the human experience with more emotional depth and variety.

Cheryl said...

It wouldn't appeal to me.
Although I love the idea of everyone being honest and kind- I like the highs and you can't really have those without the lows.