Sunday, June 19, 2011

The doctor

Why is Peter mad at the doctor? Do you think he is right to be upset?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Peter does not like someone coming in on his turf. It is a foreshadowing in a way of how he will be even more angry when Klara arrives.
I think a lot of us have probably when in situation where someone that we want to spend time with has brought someone else along and we feel envious of the time taken away from us. As a child I think it is even harder to harness that energy and not let it come out in a bad way.
Abi and I got quite a laugh from picturing Peter sitting up above Heidi and the doctor shaking his fist.

The Kings said...

Peter is upset because others are taking Heidi's attention and love away from him. he was reacting to the "loss" from himself and that was selfish but he was only a boy who didn't have very much until Heidi came to the Alm and he and the goats now had a friend.