Sunday, June 19, 2011

City vs. Country

How does the city differ from the country? Where would you prefer to live?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is a tough one. Sometimes I think I would love to live in a big city. Sometimes I think I would love to live in the country. But, I really think I should live in a smaller town close to a big city. :)

The Kings said...

It is noisy and crowded and she can't see the mountains. She loves the beauty and sounds of the wind in the Fir trees and the sunrise and sunset on the Alm and has none of that there in Frankfurt. She loves the outdoors and doesn't care for the big city. I like having the city close by but do like the quiet of a small town.

Seth and Julie said...

While reading Heidi, of course I thought the country was better. Is any city full of skyscrapers more majestic than what God constructed? Of course not, but at the same time I am a city girl at heart. I kept wanting Heidi back on the mountain but I would cringe when I would think of sleeping on a haystack. So not for me. Give me a high rise in a big city, with a view of the beach or mountains.