Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jack's past

Consider Jack and Sarah's relationship. How does the single event known about his childhood color everything in their lives?

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

The Bible story? Too funny! I love that he was "racy" even then. Jack had a spark. He was a gentleman but that little hint of a "bad boy" made him sexy. Again, he was passionate and that makes for a great life and great relationships.

The Kings said...

The Bible story was quite interesting! I think he really believed his version of the story. You know how kids are...they can take words or stories from scriptures and turn them topsy-turvy with their impression of what they think is being said or in plays on words. And I guess the Solomon scriptures about what he thought a woman's "anatomy" picqued his imagination just like little boys looking at National Geographic magazines!?!

CS Fenn said...

Like I've said before, having his family killed the way they were turned him into the man he became, that felt a driving need to protect others from a similar fate.

Mark and Callie said...

I couldn't decide whether this was about the bible story or about his family being killed. I think the family being killed told more about why he was so devoted to protecting people and why he had such a hard time quitting the army. I think the bible story just portrayed more of his personality.