Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hard Life

Do you think you could handle living this life that they had on the Arizona territory?

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Oh gosh no! I couldn't even have gone on a mission out of the country. I need AC and running water and doors that lock enemies out. I am so wimpy!

Cheryl said...

I don't think I could. As I read of the times people came to her house or stopped them on the road or the indian attacks... she was so good at defending them. I would have been terrified all the time.

The Kings said...

We never know what we are capable of doing until the situation is in front of us...but my feeling would be that I really wouldn't like living that way at all! Too many dangers and hardships. Sarah was a remarkable young woman and later woman.

CS Fenn said...

I think if that was our reality, then yes, we'd step up to the plate. You have to deal with what you have to deal with, you know? But I'm sure I wouldn't be as brave and incredible as Sarah.