Saturday, May 16, 2009

Marrying Jimmy

How did you feel when Sarah married Jimmy?

5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I was kind of torn because I wanted her to be with Jack. I never really liked Jimmy. Even before we knew he was no good, I just felt it.

Even though I didn't like Jimmy, when they got married I was finally interested in the book. That is also when I started liking Sarah and pulling for her so her marriage to Jimmy strengthened the story and the characters and that was the one good thing that came of that marriage...oh and April, of course.

Cheryl said...

I was so disapointed. I liked Jack so much and knew they were supposed to be together along with the fact that I knew there was something 'not right' there with Jimmy.

The Kings said...

I was really disappointed because I really wanted her to marry Jack. But her seemed like he really cared for her and was going to treat her nice at first...building such a nice home and successful ranch...so I thought I would wait and see. Then April was born and so I wasn't sure how Jack would fit in the picture after that. But we soon found out that Jimmy wasn't all he seemed!

CS Fenn said...

I was so depressed when she married Jimmy! Who could walk away from Jack after the night of the "fire" that they shared?! Good grief!

Mark and Callie said...

I agree. I was so put out. This was an example of something that kinda bugged me about the book. She kinda said everything in a "nonchalant" kind of way. Even big things. Like her marriage, proposals, killing people. she just said everything like it was no big deal. and i found myself saying more than once "WHAT???" and i would have to read it again to make sure i read it correctly.

But i was upset about jimmy. He seemed like an OK guy at the time, when Jack was like the ultimate guy. and then Jimmy sucked in the end.