Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sarah

Sarah might consider herself an unlikely heroine, simply doing what she could to survive. how does she compare with modern women in determination and courage?

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

She was defnitely doing what she had to to survive but she would also step right up and do "man's work" if she had to. She also pursued her interests and took risks. I loved when she started the soap business. She already had money but she wanted to try something and she did. She was courageous enough to break the mold.

Cheryl said...

I don't know how many of us could have done the things she was able to do to protect her family and get along.

CS Fenn said...

I guess it takes a different kind of woman to be a heroine in our time, but the same elements of determination, emotional strength, and bravery are there.