Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things we can and can't do

"The things I could not do, I would let go; but the things I could do, I would learn to do well."

Have you let yourself do this in your own life? Do you hold on to things you can't do because you want to be able to do everything? Are you able to let go?

1 comments:

The Kings said...

That is a challenge as there are so many things I would like to do...but I know I can't do them all. I am definately not going to be an elite marathoner...finishing a marathon in less than 21/2 hours...and I could say that because I can't to that I just won't run at all. Instead I want to run because I love it and I love finishing 26.2 miles...and I have to realize that I can finish in the time possible for me and try not to compare myself with the faster people. That doesn't mean I don't try but I know my limitations. And it doesn't mean that I don't wish I could go alot faster...but I must try to be thankful for what I can do and the fact that I have been truly blessed in being able to run for 32 years!