Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Carrying our share

"I would carry my share. I would contribute as any team member. I would not be carried up the mountain and spiked on top like a football. If I were to reach the summit, I would reach it with dignity."

When has carrying your share given you a feeling of dignity? Do you agree with him?

1 comments:

The Kings said...

Sometimes we need help with things but to be able to complete something on your own with out being carried makes whatever you do honorable and something one can be proud of. I have heard of marathoners (and other atheletes who use steroids to enhance performance) who cheat to get to the finish line or to be greater competitors...and I say their finish or their records stand on dishonesty not dignity. To win with a dshonest advantage is not to win at all!