What is leadership? Erik says, "perhaps leadership was not so much a matter of raw talent, as raw courage". What does he mean by this statement? Do you think he is correct? Whom do you see as true leaders? Are leaders born or can leadership be learned and developed?
2 comments:
I think that some are born with leadership qualities but may never use them. So it does take "raw" courage to get up and do and lead. Using the talents we have with courage to do things gives one the opportunity to accomplish. I think a great leader was George Washington! He didn't have the education that many British Military men had but he had intuition, natural ability, determination, and courage. He did not lead from behind but in front and on a white horse...and did what he felt was best, after listening to opinions of others.
I so agree with you mom. Just like any other talent there are probably a lot of people that don't use leadership (or use it in a bad way).
Post a Comment