"The greatest fear is in the reaching."
"A delicate strand of hope balanced by fear, each keeping the other in its place."
What do you fear?
When is reaching frightening?
In what ways do human beings use hope to balance their fears?
What did you learn about fear from reading this book?
1 comments:
I think we all fear in the unknown or maybe in the possiblilites that could happen or in training so hard and not being able to complete a goal. So I think we go into whatever we desire to do and train and work hard and then hope we have done all we need to do to reach the goal we have. I loved reading about all that he did to accomplish those things he did. He was often very afraid but had to try to go own. My brother is an elite rock climber so reading this book gave me more insight into what he does. I do not want to climb rocks and hang from cliffs by my fingertips and jump crevases, etc. but I can admire the skills others gain with hard work and desire.
Post a Comment