Wednesday, September 30, 2009

tempers

Sara says, "Perhaps I have not really a good temper at all, but if you have everything you want and everyone is kind to you, how can you help but be good-tempered? Perhaps I'm a HIDEOUS child, and no one will ever know, just because I never have any trials." Do you believe this is true?

2 comments:

The Kings said...

She was happy because she had so much...but she was also happy because she was a loving girl with a good spirit and an unselfish attitude. She wondered how she would be if she were poor but all the good qualities she had before helped her to be a good person in harder times. She found that you don't have to change who you are when hard times come.

Cheryl said...

I think there are people who would let their situations control the kind of person they are and in fact probably most of us do that sometimes. I know when things are going wrong or I'm stressed I'm a lot grumpier and meaner than I normally would be. It has to be a decision we try to remember to be happy and positive no matter what.