Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Magic

Sara's belief in magic is renewed when the attic is mysteriously decorated while she is asleep. Do you believe in magic? Does finding out that Mr. Carrisford and Ram Dass are responsible for the transformation make it any less magical for Sara?

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I suppose I do...I know I did as a child. Things just happen so wonderfully sometimes that there is not a better explanation sometimes than that there is magic. I guess in a more mature way we can call it blessings from a loving Heavenly Father. When Sara found out who had created "her magic" it still was magical because all the wonderful things happened behind the scenes and in such an unbelievable manner and in a time when she really needed "magical" things to happen.

Cheryl said...

I don't think it became any less "magic" when she realized who did it.
I think it's magical that they would think of it and be able to Pull it off.