What do you think would have happened if one of the other children's parents had died instead of Mr. Crewe? Would that child have received the same treatment as Sara?
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
A gathering place for readers
2 comments:
She was a mean person and didn't care about anyone elses feelings. She didn't care that a little girl had lost her father...she just cared about the money she perceived she had and would lose. I would have felt even more hurt to have gone through that horrible news and then be treated so badly on top of that. I would hope I would have compassion and caring for anyone going through such news and treat them with caring.
That was so sad. You'd think that even with her dislike of Sara she could still have been compassionate when delivering the news if not afterward.
Post a Comment