Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Your view

Did reading this book make you view what it means to be a Christian in a new light?
Specifically, how?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

I really liked this book! It was thought-provoking and touched me in many ways. I do think I understand better now what truly is meant by being a true Christian. And I must get "busy...busy...busy!" I noticed in one of the recent conference talks that Pres. Eyring (I believe it was him) quoted from the book (page 31)in his talk. It has probably been quoted more than I realize but I just didn't know until I read it.

Cheryl said...

It did. I really enjoyed it. Although there were a few things that I don't believe personally or think a little bit differently about- he said himself if it doesn't help you let it go.
I found his analogies and descriptions to be very helpful and thought provoking.
I am really glad we read it.

Holly said...

It was a good book to read. I'm glad it was chosen. I don't know how much it made me view Christianity in a new light, but it was thought provoking.