I am so excited to have a new member to our club!
Meet Holly...
Holly goes to church with Julie and I .
Her favorite books include Emma, the Harry Potter series, The Little Prince, Taming of the Shrew, Ender's Game, To Kill a Mockingbird, the Twilight Series, A Christmas Carol, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Help, The Hunger Games, The Screwtape Letters, OPJB, and all of Bill Peet's children's books.

3 comments:
Welcome Holly! The Screwtape Letters is on my list to read this year, and you are one month late because you just missed the best book ever! I am happy to have another voice joining us in here.
Yes, welcome, Holly! I am Cheryl's mom and met you the first time at Activities Day with Cheryl when I was out to Kenosha last November. So glad to have you a part of our book club and hope you enjoy it alot. I have...and we have had great books to read the past several years. I really like alot of the books that are your favorites, too. However, I haven't read the Screwtape Letters and the Chronicles of Narnia so would like to do that one of these days. Again...welcome!
Thank you! I'm excited to read some good and interesting books. And it will be nice to try some I might not have tried otherwise.
Julie, you've mentioned East of Eden so much that I really want to read it. It's been on my list for awhile now, mostly because of you! Whenever I get around to reading it I'll definitely let you know what I think!
Post a Comment