Monday, April 30, 2012

austenland: the movie

Do you plan on seeing the movie? Some casting shown in picture below:
top row: J.J Feild as Mr. Nobley, Keri Russel as Jane, and Bret McKenzie as Martin
bottom row: James Callis as Colonel Andrews, Jennifer Coolidge as Miss Charming, Jane Seymour as Mrs. Wattlesbrook, and Rupert Vansittart as Mr. Wattlesbrook.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't even realize they were making a movie of it! I think I'll try to see it. The book was fun, so I assume the movie will be too!

Cheryl said...

It is coming out sometime this year I believe. I am sure it will be a fun movie because they seem to have a good cast, Shannon Hale and Stephanie Meyer were involved heavily, and the girl making it was the one who made Napolean Dynamite... so I'm pretty sure it is going to be COMEDY.
I love the choices for the girls in the move. I have loved Keri Russel since her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse days and I think Jennifer Coolidge is perfect (Shannon Hale has said that she pictured her as she was writing the character!) but the guys are not quite as dapper as I expected. Maybe they will look better once they are in period clothes?

The Kings said...

I think the casting is good. I agree that I pictured someone a little more robust as Mr. Nobley...but that could change and he might do really good in the part. I do look forward to seeing the movie.