Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Relationships

Dashti had to weigh her growing feelings for Kahn Tegus vs. her loyalty to Saren. How did you feel about the budding relationship between Dashti and Tegus?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I was glad. I really felt like they were going to be together.
Kahn Tegus, from his first visit, seemed to be a man who would like a wife he could talk to, that he could laugh with, someone with wit. Dashti was all of these things to him and Lady saren wouldn't have been.

The Kings said...

I was glad. I felt from the beginning when he spoke to her at the Tower that something would happen between them. He seemed so good and she was, too. So later to have them meet again and to have such a close relationship through healing songs and conversation made me feel that their relationship was going to grow.