Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Choices

Dashti had a choice to go into the tower with Lady Saren. Why did she make that choice? Would you?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Dashti made the choice because she made a promise. Granted, at the time she didn't know what she was promising.. but she was nothing if not devoted to her promises and her word.
I don't know if I would have. I would like to think that I would keep a promise like that and be strong enough to go into that tower but I can't say for sure that I would be.

The Kings said...

She promised to be her handmaiden not knowing what was going to happen shortly. Once she gave her word she was honorable in keeping her word and being a companion and to help and protect her Lady. I would hope if I made a promise that I would be able to keep my word.