Monday, June 3, 2013

Overall

Did you read all 7 novels? What was your opinion of the series?
Which book is your favorite? Your least favorite?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

This was the second time I have read through the series.
I found it interesting that the first time I read it The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was my favorite book.
This time my favorites were The Lion the Witch and The Wardrobe, A Horse and His Boy, and The Silver Chair.

I really like the series. It is written very simply but I think it is really a beautiful world he has created. I really love the characters that were created. I loved seeing them again at the end of The Last Battle.

I also love the obvious parallels to Christianity. I know that is what turns off some people but I think it is fantastic.

The Kings said...

I read all seven books and am so glad I did! I have wanted to do that for a long time. My favorites: "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" and "The Silver Chair". I thought I would love "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" ( I did like it) but I like the Disney movie rendition better.