Monday, June 3, 2013

Reepicheep

Why do you think Reepicheep wanted to go to Aslan's land in this book? Why didn't he want to wait until death? What is your opinion of Reepicheep?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I loved Reepicheep. He was a fun little character.
I guess he didn't care much about the things of this world and just wanted the peace and treasure of the next world. He had been sung to about Aslan's land since he was a baby and wanted to see it more than anything.
He looked at it as his next big adventure.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kings said...

I really liked Reepicheep! He was so brave for such a little Narnian and had fought for good for so long. He wanted to meet Aslan and go to his world and find peace. That was his goal and when the opportunity came he took it and went off to experience more and different things.