Saturday, September 8, 2012

Love triangle

How did you feel about the love triangle? Did you feel that Jess and Alexis were fair to Richard? Or that he was really okay with it? Thoughts???

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Mixed feelings about that one. Because she loved Jess first it seemed that they should be together but Richard was such a nice guy and she seemed to genuinely love him.
I felt bad about the fact that they openly still loved each other and they kissed while she was still married to Richard. Maybe they could have had a little more control...

The Kings said...

I had mixed feelings about that, too. I know Jess and Alexa really loved each other but when she made the committment to Richard then that should have been that. Richard loved Alexa so much that I think he was just so happy to have her committed to him even though he knew she still loved Jess so much.