Saturday, September 8, 2012

Convenient Deaths

I have said before that some of her books have convenient deaths- so the person can be with the other person they are meant to be with. Did you feel like it was natural?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It felt like a natural death but I guess this is because I've read another book in the series where the husband died so she could be with someone else... it is a quick way to get them out of the picture I guess while still letting the women stay faithful.

The Kings said...

It worked into the story line, I guess, to have him shot by the nemesis because of mistaken identity...but I felt like it was just a convienient way to get Richard out of the picture...and having their baby die in birth. I didn't like that either. It seemed to take two "pieces of baggage" out of the way so there would be now problems when she married Jess.

Cheryl said...

I felt that way too mom. I wish the baby could have at least lived so part of her love with Richard would have been able to live on.