Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One book

If you were going to be locked in a tower for seven years and could take just one book, what would it be?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm sure I *should* say The Book of Mormon and that's probably what some of you will say and what a lot of people I know would say. But it wouldn't be the truth so I'll shamefully bow my head now and mumble what my real answer would be...
Anne of Green Gables.
I know. Shocker. It would really be too hard for me to pick just one book of my shelves and leave the rest behind. I LOVE my books. Also, most of my favorite books are series so it would be hard to just take the first one and not have the rest which is why I wouldn't pick Harry Potter or Fablehaven or Eragon.. etc.

Anne of Green Gables is a series but since it's not suspenseful it really can be read on its own. It is something that holds sentimental value to me. It is something I can share with my girls. It is so much more than just a book or a story to me.. so that is why I would choose it.

The Kings said...

That is a hard question because like Cheryl I love to read and have so many books I love. Probably the book I would choose would be "Gone With The Wind".