Saturday, April 24, 2010

Toad's change

Do you believe Toad's change of attitude at the end of the book will last? Why or why not?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Not really. He acted changed a few times and hadn't changed then.
Toad's a little stinker.
I think if his troubles had really changed him he wouldn't have been so boastful about his escapades.

The Royals said...

I don't think that he has changed altogether. The best evidence I can give of this is when he shut himself in his room and sang Toad's Last Little Song to himself twice. Even though he behaved on the oustside he was still a naughty toad.

The Kings said...

He was so conceited, selfish, and unwilling to change. He cared little about his actions and how they affected others. I think he only said he would change when it was convenient for him...but deep down he did not want to change.