Saturday, April 24, 2010

Your thoughts

What are your general thoughts on the book and the characters?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I thought it was a fun book. I tried to read it aloud to Abi but it didn't interest her but I'm sure she'll like it when she is a little older.

The Royals said...

I liked the book. I don't think it is a kids book, though. It would probably work when they are in junior high or older. Then they might be able to understand the underlying issues. The book seemed to be written more towards adults.

The Kings said...

Yes, I think the book is really geared to older kids and adults. I really enjoyed the book...except Mr.Toad really frustrated me.

Seth and Julie said...

I had the same thought to read this aloud to my kids but no one was interested, including me. I don't know why, but every time I sat to read this I fell sound asleep. Maybe I would have loved it if I could have ever gotten two pages in to it, but I eventually took it back to the library when I realized that it just wasn't going to happen. I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it. I may try again someday?