Monday, April 30, 2012

Miss CHarming

thoughts on Miss Charming......

4 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Way too funny! I love the description of her heaping bossoms and how you can't help but be ever aware of them. And I loved the way she attempted an accent. I'm pretty sure I would feel way too silly to consistently try it myself. But then again, she also pretends about her age, and the idea of really being courted. I guess in a really weird way I admire her. At least her ability to just go after what she wants, and not care what anyone else thinks. I don't know if I could be that uninhibited.

Cheryl said...

She drove me nuts. I think she was funny though. I am sure she will be awesome in the movie.
I guess I would be more jaded in the situation so I would wonder why a married grown woman was taking it so seriously... and yet why go there if you're not going to take it seriously.
Like you said, she is uninhibited and sometimes I wish I was more like that- like I was when I was young.

The Kings said...

She was quite a story in and of herself. Quite a flirt and wanting so much to have an awesome experience at Austenland. She came there to make the most of it. I had the feeling she wasn't really happy in her real life and was willing to pay to live a fantasy. I think her part will be quite funny in the movie and the person playing her will be very good at the character.