Monday, January 2, 2012

Marc

Marc claims that Beth is the only woman he’s ever loved, yet he’s cheated on her for many years. Do you believe he really loves Beth? Do you think he ever loved her? What do you think his true motives are for finally confessing to Beth?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think he really believes that he loves her. But I don't know how he could especially after the revelation that it wasn't just once.
I have big ideas about cheating though.
Maybe it's because I have been cheated on in a marriage but for me cheating is a deal breaker no matter what. I know a lot of people don't feel that way and are able to move past that kind of stuff but not me.
I would rather be single than be married to someone I couldn't trust or that would do something like that.
I have no sympathy for the guy.

The Kings said...

I felt so bad for Beth when Rozanne found the tell-tale evidence of cheating. I just thought "NO"! But when confronted he did confess. But then he later confessed to years of cheating and many women. And he still had the guts to tell Beth he loved her. A man cannot love a woman truly and cheat on her. At first I thought that maybe she could give him a chance (I wouldn't) but when she tried and was just hurt again I figured Mark was scum. And the only reason he told her about the rest was I feel some sort of deathbed confession to try and make himself feel better about being such a heel!