Monday, January 2, 2012

The clues

If Matthew hadn’t confessed the truth, it’s likely Beth would never have discovered that he is her future son-in-law. When did you first suspect that Matthew might be from the future? Identify the clues the author gives along the way

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I had it figured out early on. I knew he was from the future and then I told Doug that I was pretty sure he was her son in law.
I would have thought that was cool if he hadn't fallen in love with her. Seriously I have crazy feelings about this book....

The Kings said...

I guessed after a bit that he was from the future or an angel sent to help her get through the hurt that had so devastated her! Knowing about Charlotte's problems and diagnosing Siliac and then the money thing and just trying to build her confidence up and to help her feel love were the hints that I got that he was not just a regular person.