What would you do if you had only ten months with someone you loved and money was no object? If you suddenly had only a limited time left with someone you loved, would you wish you’d never met them at all rather than suffer the pain of losing them? Why or why not?
2 comments:
If I had that I would do what they did and travel the world spending as much time together as possible.
Like I said, it wasn't what they did it was who they were while they did it that bothered me.
With the money and short time I would have loved the travel...but it would also make it very hard to say "goodbye"...particularly when that person would be a big part of your life later and you would see them often. It would also be very weird to be in love with your daughters's husband. I guess they made a memory to last a lifetime...but yeah, Cheryl, in a way he was "cheating" on Charlotte by falling love love with her mom...and Beth loving a boy, in reality.
Post a Comment