Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Your mentors

Randy names several people in his life who deeply influenced and shaped him. Who are the mentors you turn to in your own life? What have you learned from them?

2 comments:

The Kings said...

My dad, my maternal grandma, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Amelia Earhart. There are many others...I just can't think of them at the moment. My dad because he was brave, intelligent, honest, a great speaker and teacher, and a very hard-working man. My Grandma Beard because she was such a happy woman and I knew she loved me. Mrs. Roosevelt because of her wisdom and kindness. Amelia because she did something I would love to do deep down inside...fly!

Cheryl said...

My 4th grade teacher Mrs. Freund
My parents.
I think I learned to believe in myself, that anything was possible, and that I had potential from Mrs. Freund. She was the first person outside my family to really believe I was special.. that I knew of anyway.
My parents taught me hard work, how to be a mom, loyalty, and just about everything else.