Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Childhood dreams

What are some of your own childhood dreams? Have you achieved any of them? Are there some you'd revisit now that you're an adult?

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I wanted to be an airline stewardess, a school teacher, be able to fly, and be a cowgirl and ride a horse through town doing tricks and shooting my pistol. I am not interested in being a cowgirl now but I do love to fly (in a plane) and I love to teach but am not a "teacher" at a school.

Cheryl said...

I had so many dreams. I had a list of them that I have been trying to find but I think I may have thrown it away. If I find it I'll probably blog about it. I really wanted to go back and look over the dreams I listed as a young child and see what I have accomplished and what I haven't.
I know right off some of them that I have done:
going to Prince Edward Island
swimming with dolphins
going on a whale watching expedition
going to Disney World
being a mom

And I remember a few on there that I haven't done yet:
Travel around Europe
Track tigers in China
Go to Australia and New Zealand
Go in a shark cage
Be a published author