Sunday, February 27, 2011

Risks

Circumstances arose where many of the characters in Fablehaven had to risk their lives. Do you think you would risk your life for anything? If so, what?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

I would hope that I would have enough courage to stand up for Christ and good, for my family, and for freedom. My husband has put his life on the line many times for freedom when in war. I consider him a very courageous man.

Cheryl said...

I would for my children for sure. I would do everything I could to stand up for my family and friends and I hope I have the courage to do it for strangers as well. But I don't know if any of us know that for sure until we are in that situation... which hopefully we won't be.

Seth and Julie said...

My kids, for sure! I am not sure I would be strong enough to save them which scares me, but I would try. I hope I would also do the same for others that I love or for my beliefs if I needed to.