Friday, July 3, 2009

The better match

Who seemed like a better match for Kiri: Prince Steffan or Peder? In what ways?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

I wasn't sure until the end how it was going to work out...but I knew that she cared for Peder and didn't "love" the Prince. She knew the Prince didn't love her or any of the other girls at the dance. The Prince would have been unhappy if he had been forced to marry any one but Britta.

CS Fenn said...

I think Peder was absolutely the better match, but at the same time I thought Miri could have done so much good as princess, and could have grown to love the prince, and vice versa. I was happy with the way it turned out though, because it was obvious that Peder was the one she wanted all along.

Cheryl said...

Peder for sure.