Monday, October 1, 2012

September 2012: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho


2 comments:

Holly said...

Okay, here's the funny thing. I got this book from the library, but the only version I saw listed was a graphic novel version. I didn't think much of it and just thought the book was a graphic novel. Apparently I was wrong. So while you all read the real book, I was reading the comic version. Ha! It feels a little like I read the cliffs notes version or something. Oh well. With that in mind, feel free to take any comments I make on this book with a grain of salt. I'm sure the main ideas were there, but there's always a chance some smaller details were left out. I have no idea. =)

Cheryl said...

That's hilarious. You know, it was probably the exact same text because the book was very short and simply written. I can't imagine they would have changed it much.