Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Overall thoughts and reactions

What were your thoughts as you were reading this book?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

I thought the idea of traveling through space in a "wrinkle" was an interesting concept.

Unknown said...

I *love* this book -- I remember reading this series for the first time when I was 8 or 9. And then, after I got married, I introduced my hubs to it. And so I was THRILLED when my son read the whole series (and has read it over and over). Fabulous!

I love the idea of this blog -- kind of an online bookclub? Fabulous! I tried the September book a couple of years ago, and just didn't get very far. But I *loved* the October one -- I listened to it driving across the plains :) I'll have to follow you to stay up with your books.

Thanks so much for your kind words about my post on Welcome to the Madness -- I'm honored to participate in the series and meet so many amazing women! I hope I'll see you again on my blog as well.

Cheryl said...

I liked it although I felt like there wasn't a depth to it that I thought there would be.
It's hard to explain. I think it is a good book for children and I may like it even more when I read the entire series and find out what the complete conclusion is.