Friday, April 5, 2013

Different ways of surviving

Miranda and her friends Sammi and Megan have different ways of surviving. Sammi leaves her home with a benefactor; Megan puts her faith in God; and Miranda stays put. Which one of those actions would you take to save yourself and your family, or would you do something different?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I would be a mix of Miranda and Megan. I would not starve just because I believed in God. I would rely on Heavenly Father though and trust that His will would be done.
That said, while doing that I would be doing everything I could to take care of my family and to help us survive.

The Kings said...

I agree with Cheryl! I would combine my faith in God and stay put and use all available resources at hand and the protection of home and do my best to help my family survive.