Sunday, July 28, 2013

Clues

Did you figure out who the murderer was? Were there any clues you picked up on early?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

She fooled me pretty good! At one time I thought for sure it was Sadie's boyfriend, Ron. Then I thought it was her brother, Jack, and then his wife Carrie. I never liked Detective Madsen but I thought he was too obvious to be a suspect. Whoops!

Deenie Bug said...

Marcia - we think alike - they were the same ones I was thinking were guilty, too! Detective Madsen was such a creep.

Cheryl said...

I did think it might be him. I wasn't 100% sure and I changed around a few times but I was always pretty sure it wasn't her boyfriend because in these kind of novels it is usually someone you don't expect and having him talked about made it too obvious.